MGP MGX P1 Pro Stunt Scooter
MGX P1 PRO – FREESTYLE SCOOTER
The MGX P1 Pro from MGP sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe, all built around the foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world! MGP have hand selected components of the MGX P1 to produce an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialling in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence. The MGX P1 will take anything you can throw at it and will keep coming back for more!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, Aluminium Threadless MFX Voltage Fork, 120mm Corrupt Hollow Cores Wrapped in MGP Two-Tone Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level!
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 21” Wide x 23” Tall MGP Low-Risers, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (53.3cm Wide x 58.4cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Pre Cut MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.15kg / 2.53lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.30kg / 7.27lbs
Available in 5 Colours: Red/Black, Black/Blue, Grey/Green, Teal/Pink & Purple/Pink
Length: 27.75” / 70.5cm
Width: 21.5” / 54.6cm
Height: 32.25” / 81.9cm
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment has been received. Smaller items are sent via a postal service whereas larger items such as complete scooters, deck and bars are shipped via our courier service.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered. We will confirm the total price payable, including delivery charges. Grouping your orders is important, we cannot group two separate orders and therefore you will be charged postage for each order. To avoid this place all your orders together.
You can find our UK, European and International shipping pricing by clicking here - Click Here
We aim to deliver all orders within the specified time on our website. Please be aware that bank holidays and weekends will effect delivery times. Also, if one of the items ordered is currently out of stock or special order then we will need to order it from our suppliers. We always notify you of this via e-mail or telephone. Please make sure when ordering you leave a contact number for us to contact you if we should need too.
Returns made must be returned within 30 days. Refunds are made at our discretion and can therefore be refused if we feel the reason for the returned item isn’t satisfactory. Please make sure you contact us before returning an item as we will need to process the return. If you fail to contact us this may delay your refund. Special order items we may not be able to return due to refusal from the supplier.
While we ask you to cover postage of the item to us, we do cover the postage of the replacement back to you. Any items that do not comply with the return of goods policy will be returned to the customer and will not be accepted for a refund until the the returns policy conditions have been met. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any returns made must be returned to us in re-sellable condition. Therefore all packaging must be unopened or returned with all it’s original materials. The customer must pay for postage when returning an item. Please include a note with your return specifying your name, contact details and what is the problem is with the item and also how you would like to be refunded e.g exchange, shop credit or refund.
We charge a 10% return and handling fee on some orders plus return fees back to the original supplier. This does not affect your statutory rights.